Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guten Tag from Graz!

I apologize that I have not been blogging as much as I though I would have time for. I feel that I'm on the go all the time and when I am in my room, it's to sleep for a bit and get up and do it all over again. With that said, I am still having the time of my life. This has been the best experience. I'm still meeting a lot of new Austrian friends. In the last few days, I've met a girl named Lisa, and I'm pretty sure that she'll probably be my best friend that I make here. She is such a sweetheart.

Yesterday, we celebrated Fasching. In English, Fasching is Carnival. It's like Halloween. We were able to dress up and go out with all of our friends here that we've made so far. And once it got dark, there was a big party in the middle of downtown. They had multiple stages with music set up and light shows. It was a lot of fun.

This week we have a lot of orientation stuff and learning how to enroll in our classes. It is not the most exciting of afternoons. Tomorrow, I'm meeting a couple of my Austrian friends for coffee who are international business majors, so they're going to help me pick out classes.

I'll try to keep up on my posting better. I hope everyone is doing well on the other side of the pond. Skype is probably the best way to get a hold of me if you ever want to chat! Just remember the 7 hour time difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment