Monday, January 4, 2010

Less Than a Month Away

(A picture of Graz -- where I'll be going to school.)
I am exactly 27 days away from my trip to Austria. I will be flying out Feb 1st from Chicago, connecting in Munich, and arriving in Graz about 10 hours later. I will be there for 5 months (returning July 6th).

I can't even describe how excited I am. At this point, I have felt no nervousness. Over the course of the semester, I will be blogging on here to let everyone know how I'm doing, what I'm doing, and posting pictures of my trip. This is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

2 comments:

  1. Kate,

    This looks so awesome!!! Thanks for the info.

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this picture is sooo beautiful. I just know Grandma should have jumped into your suitcase! Have fun honey. Love you!

    Grandma Debbie

    ReplyDelete